Wednesday, February 11, 2009

from elsaelsa.com

A conversation with her Taurus Sun, Scorpio Moon husband:

“Look,” I said. “I know there are winter clothes of yours out there. I remember packing them so lets go find them,” I said heading out the garage. “You’ll be so happy to see your old stuff.”

“I will not be happy to see my stuff,” he said as if I were ridiculous. (This is his Scorpio Moon side)

“You’re not attached to clothing?”

“Nooooooo,” he said, marveling at my stupidity.

Five minutes later we had this big tupperware full of winter clothes sitting in the middle of the kitchen. He immediately started fondling his 100 % cotton clothing. (Taurus)

“I see they make you happy after all,” I said, gloating. He was smiling ear to ear.

“I am not happy!” he said grinning hopelessly.

I shrugged and left him to sort his clothes by mathematics. You know. 7 days, 7 shirts. A few minutes later he came in the bedroom to give me the shirt I am wearing in the pic.

“I’m going to give this to you,” he said. “Look at the back,” he said.

I turned the shirt around, it’s from my hometown where we met. Turns out he’s had it 15 years.

“For me? Cool,” I said. He just stood there.

“Thanks,” I said. He just stood there.

“No, you can’t have it back, look at you! It’s mine now, get out of here!’

Not attached to stuff my ass! (http://www.elsaelsa.com/archives/2008/10/26/taurus-sun-scorpio-moon-an-irresolvable-dilemma/)

No comments: